Affiliate Program with US$20 payout per sale - SeaStarNet

Joe Galpin

Hi!

We would like to invite you to join our affiliate program for our
hosting company, SeaStarNet.
The payout is US$20 for every sale.

You can sign up at http://seastarnet.com/aff/signup.php

Find out more about the program at http://seastarnet.com/partner.php
Key hosting products are at http://seastarnet.com/shared.php

In addition, we have a special partner program tailored for web
developers/designers with a good portfoilo. Email
designers[at]seastarnet.com with your website address for details.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you as an affiliate soon at
SeaStarNet.

Joe Galpin
Marketing Team
SeaStarNet