Affiliate Program with US$20 payout per sale - SeaStarNet

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Joe Galpin, Jan 14, 2006.

  1. Joe Galpin

    Joe Galpin Guest

    Hi!

    We would like to invite you to join our affiliate program for our
    hosting company, SeaStarNet.
    The payout is US$20 for every sale.

    You can sign up at http://seastarnet.com/aff/signup.php

    Find out more about the program at http://seastarnet.com/partner.php
    Key hosting products are at http://seastarnet.com/shared.php

    In addition, we have a special partner program tailored for web
    developers/designers with a good portfoilo. Email
    designers[at]seastarnet.com with your website address for details.

    Thank you and we hope to welcome you as an affiliate soon at
    SeaStarNet.

    Joe Galpin
    Marketing Team
    SeaStarNet