Affiliate Programs

testedaffiliates

It is very difficult to find a good affiliate program that actually pays! Here is the criteria is use:
1) Recurring billing. Don't just get paid once, get
paid of all recurring billing!
2) Direct deposit.
3) Broad interest.

If you would like to join an affiliate program
that offers all these, then please visit:
http://www.zpromoter.com/affiliates

Thanks for your time,
Z Promotions
zl

Cameron

It is very difficult to find a good affiliate program that actually pays! Here is the criteria is use:
1) Recurring billing. Don't just get paid once, get
paid of all recurring billing!
2) Direct deposit.
3) Broad interest.

If you would like to join an affiliate program
that offers all these, then please visit:
http://www.zpromoter.com/affiliates

Thanks for your time,
Z Promotions
zl

If it's so good why do you have to post here and bother us with such
matters? I recommend the site join an affiliate program so to get better
attention without annoying people on news groups.

~Cameron