    say sooner rather than later.

    Cheers

    Nig

    Borrox, Jun 5, 2006

  2. In article <e62070$pjq$2surf.net>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the last few
    > months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate, considering it
    > is my first real site.
    >
    > My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of sponsorship
    > to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The site is regularly
    > getting between 150 and 200 hits daily

    150-200 hits!? A day!? Wow. Even my crummy blog gets more than that.

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jun 5, 2006

  3. Borrox

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Borrox" <>
    vouchsafed:

    > I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the
    > last few months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate,
    > considering it is my first real site.
    >
    > My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of
    > sponsorship to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The
    > site is regularly getting between 150 and 200 hits daily, increasing
    > each day.I want some sort of sponsorship sooner rather than later. Any
    > funding will also go towards adding content to the site as well as
    > paying for any bandwidth breach. As I say sooner rather than later.

    What percentage of "sponsership" would you consider for including a non-
    reciprocal link to my site on your front page?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, Jun 6, 2006
  4. Borrox

    Borrox Guest

    "Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> wrote in
    message news:Xns97D9A7D06D32Ehttpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251...
    > To further the education of mankind, "Borrox" <>
    > vouchsafed:
    >
    >> I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the
    >> last few months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate,
    >> considering it is my first real site.
    >>
    >> My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of
    >> sponsorship to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The
    >> site is regularly getting between 150 and 200 hits daily, increasing
    >> each day.I want some sort of sponsorship sooner rather than later. Any
    >> funding will also go towards adding content to the site as well as
    >> paying for any bandwidth breach. As I say sooner rather than later.

    > What percentage of "sponsership" would you consider for including a non-
    > reciprocal link to my site on your front page?
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > Infinity has its limits.

    If you email me then perhaps we can arrange something. You can find my
    contact details on the front page of my website.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Borrox, Jun 6, 2006
  5. Borrox

    Borrox Guest

    "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > In article <e62070$pjq$2surf.net>,
    > says...
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the last
    >> few
    >> months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate, considering
    >> it
    >> is my first real site.
    >>
    >> My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of
    >> sponsorship
    >> to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The site is regularly
    >> getting between 150 and 200 hits daily

    > 150-200 hits!? A day!? Wow. Even my crummy blog gets more than that.
    >
    > --
    > Hywel
    > http://kibo.org.uk/

    I think, considering this is my first site and has been live for only 3-4
    months with a very specific subject matter, I think personally that that is
    quiet good.

    Borrox, Jun 6, 2006