Affiliate progs

Borrox

Hi

I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the last few
months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate, considering it
is my first real site.

My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of sponsorship
to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The site is regularly
getting between 150 and 200 hits daily, increasing each day.I want some sort
of sponsorship sooner rather than later. Any funding will also go towards
adding content to the site as well as paying for any bandwidth breach. As I
say sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Nig

Hywel Jenkins

Hi

I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the last few
months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate, considering it
is my first real site.

My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of sponsorship
to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The site is regularly
getting between 150 and 200 hits daily

150-200 hits!? A day!? Wow. Even my crummy blog gets more than that.

Neredbojias

I am looking at getting some sponsorship for my site which over the
last few months has grown in size and popularity at an alarming rate,
considering it is my first real site.

My site http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk needs some kind of
sponsorship to help pay for its upkeep. You all know the score. The
site is regularly getting between 150 and 200 hits daily, increasing
each day.I want some sort of sponsorship sooner rather than later. Any
funding will also go towards adding content to the site as well as
paying for any bandwidth breach. As I say sooner rather than later.

What percentage of "sponsership" would you consider for including a non-
reciprocal link to my site on your front page?

Borrox

Neredbojias said:
What percentage of "sponsership" would you consider for including a non-
reciprocal link to my site on your front page?

If you email me then perhaps we can arrange something. You can find my
contact details on the front page of my website.

Thanks for your reply.

Borrox

Hywel Jenkins said:
150-200 hits!? A day!? Wow. Even my crummy blog gets more than that.

I think, considering this is my first site and has been live for only 3-4
months with a very specific subject matter, I think personally that that is
quiet good.