after database probs again: DESIGN PATTERN

Discussion in 'XML' started by franz, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. franz

    franz Guest

    Hi developers!

    Are you using design pattern? And do you want to help me with my
    research project?
    Ok – you only need two minutes – I made a little survey
    form (8 very short questions).
    There are no mail address or other personal data questioned$B!D(B

    Just point your browser to:
    http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/krauth/pattern_survey/pattern_survey

    if you are interested in the results send me an e-mail (mailto is
    provided under the form!)

    thx in advance for your help everyone!!
    franz

    ++++
    if you tried it bevore ... please try again!
    ++++

    franz, Mar 4, 2004