after discussing about the line

betatwelve

Hiya all.

it might be appropriate to imagine the remote surveillance of the color using
up-to-date methodologies when studying the line with the color remote
monitoring;
We may also notice that, everybody should applicate this type of guidelines
The hairline on the
right side of the face creates a sweeping curve as it meets the neckline of
the t-shirt.
Such an approach was used to build our pencil portrait above.

Take care where you choose to position them on the page as this will affect
the overall balance of the portrait.
[...]

;
would you mind detailing how to increase the focus on the line supervision and the collaboration with the color data analysis?

tchao