After logon as different user => Connection refused to host

tamer kavlak

hello all

I have a rmi client-server setup on 2 machines (win xp). from time to
time someone has to login as a different user to the client machin for
some maintenance reasons. after his work is done he logs in as the
original user (no reboot!)

after this logut and login on the client machine, we get following
exception:

ERROR - java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:
172.16.2.103; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect

if we reboot the machine no problem occurs.

has anybody a hint what the problem might be here ?

thanks

tamer