After logon as different user => Connection refused to host

Discussion in 'Java' started by tamer kavlak, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. tamer kavlak

    tamer kavlak Guest

    hello all

    I have a rmi client-server setup on 2 machines (win xp). from time to
    time someone has to login as a different user to the client machin for
    some maintenance reasons. after his work is done he logs in as the
    original user (no reboot!)

    after this logut and login on the client machine, we get following
    exception:

    ERROR - java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:
    172.16.2.103; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException:
    Connection refused: connect

    if we reboot the machine no problem occurs.

    has anybody a hint what the problem might be here ?

    thanks

    tamer

    tamer kavlak, Jan 13, 2005