    Best Regards,
    Vamsi
    , Jun 21, 2005

  2. Re: after transfer of data from MS-outlook(mail ids) to application,mail ids are consisting of strange characters

    On 20 Jun 2005 22:24:09 -0700,
    <> wrote:

    > Hello all,

    > I hope somebody will help
    > me in this regard to unfold this mystery.Bye.

    I hope you will explain how this is related to Python.

    - kv
    Konstantin Veretennicov, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Beat Bolli Guest

    Re: after transfer of data from MS-outlook(mail ids) to application,mailids are consisting of strange characters

    > [Å@ [Å. [Å,©Ä@ ©Ä. ©Ä etc.

    This looks like UTF-8 encoding

    Beat

    --
    mail: echo '<>' | tr -d '[A-S]'
    pgp: 0x506A903A; 49D5 794A EA77 F907 764F D89E 304B 93CF 506A 903A

    "It takes love over gold, and mind over matter" -- Dire Straits
    Beat Bolli, Jun 21, 2005