"After Update" trigger doesn't work through my Java program.

Sreenivas.Divi

Hi,
I have a trigger (After Update) on a table (A), which will insert the
history of this table in to another table (B).
This is working absolutely fine if I modify something in table-A
through the back-end.
I mean, I am getting the history in table-B.

The same updation if I do it through the UI, value in table-A is
getting updated but the trigger is not fired.
I mean, I am not getting the history in table-B.

Could anyone let me know what is wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Seenu.

Jon Martin Solaas

Hi,
I have a trigger (After Update) on a table (A), which will insert the
history of this table in to another table (B).
This is working absolutely fine if I modify something in table-A
through the back-end.
I mean, I am getting the history in table-B.

The same updation if I do it through the UI, value in table-A is
getting updated but the trigger is not fired.
I mean, I am not getting the history in table-B.

Could anyone let me know what is wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Seenu.

Which database, what does the soruce look like and so on often helps a
lot ...