again after problems with database - DESIGN PATTERN survey

franz

Hi developers!

Are you using design pattern? And do you want to help me with my
research project?
Ok – you only need two minutes – I made a little survey form (8 very
short questions).
There are no mail address or other personal data questioned…

Just point your browser to:
http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/krauth/pattern_survey/pattern_survey

if you are interested in the results send me an e-mail (mailto is
provided under the form!)

thx in advance for your help everyone!!
franz

++++
if you tried it bevore ... please try again!
++++