Again: Console-ish output in a browser?

gnewsgroup

Well, I initiated this discussion a few days ago at:

http://groups.google.com/group/micr...?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=console-ish#501325ee69224a8c

I tried the suggested approach and created a page like this:

Response.Buffer = false;
Response.Write("Something ... ");
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000);
Response.Write("Something else ... ");
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000);
Response.Write("Some other stuff ... ");
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000);

It looks like that it works only if you enter the URL of this page in
the address bar of the browser and hit enter.

But, if this page is directed to from another page through either a
button click (Button or LinkButton does not matter) or even an anchor
href, it does not work! You will only see the end of the output.

Try it out and you'll see the problem.

Any fix of this problem?

Thanks.

gnewsgroup

Hi,

Try to add a Response.Flush() before the Thread.Sleep call

Regards,

Paulo Santoshttp://pjondevelopment.50webs.com

Exactly that's the problem. Thank you very much for helping me
resolve it