    So just killfile using this header line:

    Done! No more Paul Derbyshire and his stupid wrong dishonest comments.
    , Dec 1, 2008

  2. On Dec 1, 2:49 pm, a dishonorable petaQ () wrote:
    > Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, [insult deleted], and
    > [insult deleted]

    TaHqeq! Whose sockpuppet are you? The petaQ Arne? The qoH Lew?

    Show yourself, coward, and face me in combat like a man!

    > Paul Derbyshire.

    VeQ! There is nobody here by that name.

    > [numerous insults, misidentifications, and other nonsense
    > and veQ deleted]

    Tojo'Qa'! You dishonorable Ferengi taHqeq. Show yourself, or be silent
    and be gone from my sight. I would rather endure another engine room
    full of tribbles than to hear more weaselly insults and erroneous
    accusations from a petaQ like you!

    None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    all true.
    Captain Koloth, Dec 1, 2008

  3. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    wrote:
    > Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, Twerpi, and the moronic
    > stupid Paul Derbyshire.

    That has been obvious for a couple of days.

    > In fact, so far he has ALWAYS posted using the same IP address
    > 74.14.135.55 from Ottawa
    > probably because he can't change his IP from his ISP.
    >
    > So just killfile using this header line:

    > Done! No more Paul Derbyshire and his stupid wrong dishonest comments.

    Unfortunately only when he post via GG from one of his many G accounts.

    It does not filter out the aioe posts.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Dec 2, 2008
  4. On Dec 1, 7:52 pm, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, [insult deleted],
    > > and the [insult deleted] Paul Derbyshire.

    My name is not Paul.

    None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    all true.

    > That has been obvious for a couple of days.

    Filthy lying taHqeq!

    > > Done! No more Paul Derbyshire

    He does not exist here anyway, yIntagh.

    > and his [insults deleted] comments.

    Ferengi taHqeq.

    > [implied insult deleted] only when he post via GG

    Little petaQ. Cowardly Qa'Hom!

    None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    all true.

    > It does not filter out the aioe posts.

    I do not post through aioe, you yIntagh petaQ.
    Captain Koloth, Dec 2, 2008