AGLOCO- this worries Google

Discussion in 'C++' started by ketanarora@gmail.com, Mar 24, 2007.

    AGLOCO- this worries Google
    Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!
    You must have heard by now about Agloco and how many people think it
    is going to be bigger than Google... Now Bill Gates is on record
    saying they have a great business model and that Google should be
    worried.

    Google search result produce - 1,400,000 web pages for Agloco.

    Google makes billions of $$$ and keeps it all for itself... Agloco
    one
    day is going to also make billions of $$$ except it will be completely
    shared out to its members!

    You make money with Agloco by using your computer as you would
    normally!

    Plus Agloco has a great referral pakage!
    So start building your network!

    Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet! click on this...

    www.agloco.com/r/BBCD7223

    It's all over the blogosphere and Bill Gates has been quoted as
    saying he believes it "will be the next big thing to hit the
    internet", so
    what is Agloco and will they really pay you for surfing the net?

    I too was sceptical when I heard about it but after spending a few
    hours googling and reading about it, I have not only come round to the
    idea but am now thinking it could really work and could really make
    us (that's me and all of you who are reading this) some money.

    regards,

    Ketan Arora
    www.agloco.com/r/BBCD7223

    , Mar 24, 2007