    Mentifex
    http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/AiHasBeenSolved
    http://groups.google.com/group/net.ai/msg/3a4429a7b26d40ef/

    Mentifex, Apr 4, 2011

  2. Mentifex <> writes:

    > A question about coding AI has been asked at
    > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5533317/ai-for-objective-c
    > and a few people have already posted answers. Please
    > go there and supply any answer that you may have,
    > especially in support of coding an AI App such as
    > http://cyborg.blogspot.com/2011/01/aiapp.html

    You should rather post there a message informing them that
    we have here in news:comp.lang.objective-c and news:comp.ai a running
    discussion about coding AI (for longer than stackoverflow existed, and
    even longer than most of its participant lived), and that they're
    welcome to come over to discuss those interesting questions with us.

    Pascal J. Bourguignon, Apr 5, 2011