AJAX 3.5 ToolKit & IE6?

Asaf

Hello,

When trying to run my ASP.NET website with AJAX 3.5 ToolKit on IE6 I am
receiving the JavaScript error "Object expected". When using IE7 there are no
problems running my website.

Is there any configuration for AJAX 3.5 that I need to implement so it will
work on IE6?

Thanks for any advice,
Asaf

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Asaf,

Check that u have all latest updates installed

---
WBR,

A> Hello,
A>
A> When trying to run my ASP.NET website with AJAX 3.5 ToolKit on IE6 I
A> am receiving the JavaScript error "Object expected". When using IE7
A> there are no problems running my website.
A>
A> Is there any configuration for AJAX 3.5 that I need to implement so
A> it will work on IE6?
A>
A> Thanks for any advice,
A> Asa

Asaf

Hi Michael,

All updates are installed and I have also checked this issue with several
PC's.
Something with AJAX 3.5 that not compatible with IE6 I guess.

Asaf