    completed?

    Thanks
    PS

    Smith, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Smith

    bruce barker Guest

    if you redirect, the new page will replace the page with animation, so
    you do not need to do anything to stop it. one caveat, unlike a
    xmlhttprequest, a redirect will normally stop an animation.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 13, 2007

  3. Smith

    Smith Guest

    "bruce barker" <> wrote in message
    > if you redirect, the new page will replace the page with animation, so you
    > do not need to do anything to stop it. one caveat, unlike a
    > xmlhttprequest, a redirect will normally stop an animation.
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Hi Bruce,
    My redirect does not stop my animation. I recall that my external ressource
    is a genric handle (.ashx file).
    I do not know why it is like this.
    Thanks
    PS