Ajax, and MaskEdit, ValidationGroup

Guest

Hello misters,

I have an application web in asp.net 2.0. I use ASP.NET AJAX and
AjaxControlToolkit.

I have several tabs in an aspx page, and I try validate controls. I include
ValidationGroup in several textbox.

My first question is if ValidationGroup attribute is Ajax supported.

Now, I try use MaskEdit controls.

I have two validations:

1.) I want validate values like this:

SE-10740/06-__
M_-20100/03-AB
M_-34129/13-A_

_ is like blank o space

2.) I want validate values like this

93.313.569
_8.345.303

_ is like blank character o space

Which is the mask that I can use for the MaskEdit Control ? Do I need custom
validation ?

Thanks. I'll be very grateful with your answers about this issue.

Hello misters and miss,

I have an application web in asp.net 2.0.

Do you know code library, if is possible open source, that help developers
to manage javacript code from C# ? For example, transform javascript code in
hexadecimal string, parse javascript string with special characters like '
and \, and much more similar utilities.

Thanks in advanced, greetings, regards