    tabbed content ? I think it can be possible with AJAX technology, can
    anybody help in this regards.

    Thanks in advance
    Mavenos, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Mavenos

    Guest

    Hi,

    An easy way to turn on AJAX/Callback functionality to any ASP.Net
    control(s) in your pages is to use the CallbackPanel control from
    Tools.Web for ASP.Net from Syncfusion. It will cost you though.

    Take a look at these samples here:
    http://www2.syncfusion.com/2.0/samples.aspx

    And browse to Tools.Web/CallbackControls on the left.

    You will see a bunch of samples using our CallbackPanel and
    CallbackMultiplexer to implement AJAX style callbacks in web pages.

    In the above scenario you mention, you will just have to embed the
    MultiPage within a CallbackPanel (Panel derived class) and invoke a
    callback method on the panel control to refresh the view without
    postbacks. Pretty simple.

    Please contact our support if you need more info.

    Regards,
    Praveen Ramesh
    Syncfusion, Inc.
    www.syncfusion.com