AJAX Animation

John Wright

I want to diplay a "flyout" type window next to a button when someone clicks
the help button similiar to the function on the page
http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/Animation/Animation.aspx. For the life of
me, I cannot get this to work. Does anyone have some code that will help.
I have a panel that I want to display help information on. Any help would
be appreciated.

John

Matt

I am having the same problem, I can't get this to work to save my life and I think that there is a simple answer to the problem that we are overlooking. Could someone please give us a hand?