    I suspect it's probably an Anthem issue in the JavaScript and how the
    controls are loaded in the Anthem Manager, but I have no idea where to
    start. Any thoughts?
    lithoman, Oct 16, 2007

  2. lithoman

    Chad Scharf Guest

    I'm not familiar with Anthem, but I know ASP.NET AJAX does the same thing,
    regardless of server side "Focus()" operations. Perhaps the easiest thing to
    do is to emit script at the bottom of the page that sets the focus for you
    to that parent drop down list so the tab order will pick up where it left
    off. I'm not sure if Anthem supports executing scripts after the
    XHttpRequest is finished.

    - Chad

    Chad Scharf, Oct 17, 2007

  3. "Chad Scharf" <> wrote in message

    > I'm not familiar with Anthem, but I know ASP.NET AJAX does the same thing,
    > regardless of server side "Focus()" operations.

    Indeed.

    > I'm not sure if Anthem supports executing scripts after the XHttpRequest
    > is finished.

    It certainly does...

    Anthem.Manager.AddScriptForClientSideEval("alert('Hello');");

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 17, 2007