CompletionInterval="500"
ServicePath="AutoComplete.asmx"
ServiceMethod="GetCompletionList_FN"
CompletionSetCount="20"
DelimiterCharacters=";,:"
EnableCaching="true"
CompletionListCssClass="list2"
CompletionListItemCssClass="listitem2"
CompletionListHighlightedItemCssClass="hoverlistitem2"
runat="server">
</ajaxToolkit:AutoCompleteExtender>

It works fine, but it has two problems:

a. No matter what I do, the lines apparently have a one-line vertical
spacing (i.e one blank line between the lines).
b. Even if the property is CompletionSetCount="20", it returns all the
entries matching the criteria, even if 500, and there is no VScrollbar
on the list part of the extender, so the user has to scroll the entire
page to see, say, item number 453.

I guess I'm doing something wrong, but what ? I have tried all day to
fix this. Could you help, please ?

Thanks a lot.
Alex