AJAX AutoCompleteExtender with Scrollbar

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmFjaGVs?=, May 25, 2007.

  1. I have the AJAX toolkit version 1.0.10301.0. I have downloaded and recompiled
    with the changeset 20574 from
    http://www.codeplex.com/AtlasControlToolkit/SourceControl/DownloadSourceCode.aspx?changeSetId=20574 which says it has fixed this exact problem.

    I still get the same behaviour. When I click on the scrollbar it collapses
    and loses focus of the textbox my code is as follows

    <asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtBarcodeProduct" Width="400px"
    CssClass="barcodeInput" TabIndex="5"></asp:TextBox>

    <cc1:AutoCompleteExtender
    runat="server"
    ID="autoComplete1"
    TargetControlID="txtBarcodeProduct"
    ServicePath="~/webservices/AutoCompleteNew.asmx"
    ServiceMethod="GetCompletionList"
    MinimumPrefixLength="1"
    CompletionInterval="1000"
    EnableCaching="true"
    CompletionSetCount="12"
    CompletionListElementID="listPlacement"
    ></cc1:AutoCompleteExtender>

    I don't know what else to try, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA
    Rachel
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFjaGVs?=, May 25, 2007