Ajax calendar extender appears behind dropdown list

BillE

Can I make the Ajax calendar extender appear on top of dropdown lists
instead of behind them?

Thanks
Bill

wmain

Can I make the Ajax calendar extender appear on top of dropdown lists
instead of behind them?

Thanks
Bill

Here is a page using the calendar extender. I've placed a dropdownlist
control and a html select below the associated textbox control. When I
click on the link button to display the calendar it appears to render
over top when I use IE 7 or FireFox 2.

CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/
TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
</asp:ScriptManager>
<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1"
runat="server" PopupButtonID="LinkButton1"
TargetControlID="TextBox1">
</ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender>
<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></
asp:TextBox>
<asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1"
runat="server">LinkButton</asp:LinkButton><br />
<asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server">
<asp:ListItem>0</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>1</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>2</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>3</asp:ListItem>
</asp:DropDownList>
<select id="Select1">
<option selected="selected" value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option value="3">3</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
</select>
</ContentTemplate>
</asp:UpdatePanel>
</form>

Larry Bud

Here is a page using the calendar extender. I've placed a dropdownlist
control and a html select below the associated textbox control. When I
click on the link button to display the calendar it appears to render
over top when I use IE 7 or FireFox 2.

It's an ie6 bug. Divs appear behind certain controls.

There's workaround, and usually it involves creating an iframe in the
exact position of the div.

BillE

Thanks