    instead of behind them?

    Thanks
    Bill

    BillE, Apr 13, 2007

  2. BillE

    wmain Guest

    On Apr 13, 4:06 pm, "BillE" <> wrote:
    > Can I make the Ajax calendar extender appear on top of dropdown lists
    > instead of behind them?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bill

    Here is a page using the calendar extender. I've placed a dropdownlist
    control and a html select below the associated textbox control. When I
    click on the link button to display the calendar it appears to render
    over top when I use IE 7 or FireFox 2.

    CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/
    TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
    <head runat="server">
    <title>Untitled Page</title>
    </head>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </asp:ScriptManager>
    <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server">
    <ContentTemplate>
    <ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1"
    runat="server" PopupButtonID="LinkButton1"
    TargetControlID="TextBox1">
    </ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender>
    <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></
    asp:TextBox>
    <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1"
    runat="server">LinkButton</asp:LinkButton><br />
    <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server">
    <asp:ListItem>0</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>1</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>2</asp:ListItem>
    <asp:ListItem>3</asp:ListItem>
    </asp:DropDownList>
    <select id="Select1">
    <option selected="selected" value="1">1</option>
    <option value="2">2</option>
    <option value="3">3</option>
    <option></option>
    <option></option>
    <option></option>
    </select>
    </ContentTemplate>
    </asp:UpdatePanel>
    </form>

    wmain, Apr 14, 2007

  3. BillE

    Larry Bud Guest

    On Apr 14, 1:11 am, "wmain" <> wrote:
    > On Apr 13, 4:06 pm, "BillE" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Can I make the Ajax calendar extender appear on top of dropdown lists
    > > instead of behind them?

    > > Thanks
    > > Bill

    > Here is a page using the calendar extender. I've placed a dropdownlist
    > control and a html select below the associated textbox control. When I
    > click on the link button to display the calendar it appears to render
    > over top when I use IE 7 or FireFox 2.

    It's an ie6 bug. Divs appear behind certain controls.

    There's workaround, and usually it involves creating an iframe in the
    exact position of the div.

    Larry Bud, Apr 15, 2007
  4. BillE

    BillE Guest