Ajax calendar extender behavior

E L

hi all.

I have a .NET page with some AJAX calendar extender tags to make a date
pop up window appear.

I notice one thing about the behavior of the control that I wish I could
change, but haven't figured out how yet.

The only way to make the calendar control to dissapear is to select a
date. I am trying to make the control dissapear if the user clicks
outside of the calendar thus making it go away. By default it doesn't
do this.

How can you make this happen? If you have any ideas please respond or
email.

Thanks!