    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    Paul, May 28, 2008

  2. Sounds like the Calendar control is attempting to put an "invalid"
    date into your textbox. I would check the string that you're
    attempting to insert and determine if its in the correct format as
    stipulated by your maskededitextender.

    Or it could be that with the multiple extenders you might need to do a
    postback on the textbox to see the changes.

    cfps.Christian, May 28, 2008

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi thanks for the response. I created a new webpage for testing in the same
    project and just added a single textbox, calendar extendar and image button.
    For some reason it seems to work sometimes and not other times, clicking on
    the image button always brings up the calendar but sometimes when a date is
    selected nothing shows up in the textbox. I have the ajax web toolkit on my
    PC and the calendar always seems to work on it, always writes to the text
    box. Is there anyway to see what is trying to be written to the textbox.
    Also I am not using a validator now so thinking it should just write any
    string to the textbox.

    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    Paul, May 28, 2008
  4. When I used the calendar extender I didn't run into any of these
    problems, but I also made it so if you clicked the textbox the
    calendar control popped up. Sight unseen all I can do is say to check
    that the target control is set correctly, of if the textbox is being
    asynchronously posted back at the same time as the control. Its
    possible you could put the calendar extender in an update panel and
    trigger an async postback on something like "SelectionChanged" and see
    if the textbox refreshes that time.

    cfps.Christian, May 29, 2008