    <ajaxToolkit:Accordion>...
    How do I get Visual Studio to use the same reference? cc1 doesn't mean much
    to anyone.
    GeoffreyD, Dec 11, 2007

  2. GeoffreyD

    Mick Walker Guest

    GeoffreyD wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I installed the Ajax Control Toolkit according to the instructions, and
    > added the controls to my toolbox. However, when I drag a control onto my
    > aspx page, it reads something like:
    > <cc1:Accordion ID="Accordion1" runat="server">
    > </cc1:Accordion>
    > However the examples display:
    > <ajaxToolkit:Accordion>...
    > How do I get Visual Studio to use the same reference? cc1 doesn't mean much
    > to anyone.

    There will be a line at the top of your aspx page that reads:
    <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit"
    Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>

    Change it to:
    <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit"
    Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="ajaxToolkit" %>

    You'll also have to update the tags of any items you have already added
    to the page.

    To save having to do this for every single page, you can add the
    following to your web.config file under the <controls> node:

    <add tagPrefix="ajaxtoolkit" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit"
    assembly="AjaxControlToolKit"/>

    Kind Regards
    Mick Walker
    Mick Walker, Dec 11, 2007

  3. GeoffreyD

    Braulio Diez Guest

    If it works don't bother quite much about it. Maybe the docs that you are
    checking belongs to an older version of the toolkit (a lot of material is
    based on the ATLAS beta version).

    Good luck
    Braulio

    /// ------------------------------