AJAX ControlExtender Templates not working

GaryDean

oops.. try this again...

using VS2008 Professional on Vista Ultimate...

I installed the additional ajax templates by running AjaxControlExtender.vsi
but the templates are not there when I start a new website in vs2008.

Why?
TIA
Gary

David R. Longnecker

Gary-

I believe the controls are built in with 3.5 and VS2008... I'm running 2008
TS and it's under 3.5 Framework (in the multi-homing), Web > ASP.NET AJAX
Server Control Extender.

If you're looking for the AJAX Control Toolkit Extenders (that come with
the toolkit in the AjaXControlExtender directory), after they're installed,
you'll see the additional templates under "My Templates" at your root language
(Visual C#, VB, etc), not under Web.

Hope this helps.

-dl

Steven Cheng

Hi Gary,

Have you got any progress on this issue? If there is still anything need
help, please feel free to post here.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead