    note : in this page gal.php i use the lightbox knows gallery !!

    thanx alot in advance !!
    bai
    Beshoo, Jan 12, 2008

  2. On 1/11/2008 7:09 PM, Beshoo wrote:
    > Hi gaiz !!
    > Just i wnat to ask is there any sloution for ajax when it dosent take
    > the javscitpt functions ?? in other words
    > I order a page through AJAX call [ xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject() .....]
    > in this page [which i called namly gal.php]
    >
    > i hav fucntions (javascript funcitons) most of thes funtions dosent
    > work ???
    > is seems normal proplem !! I gogled but in vain :(
    >
    > any sloution
    > note : in this page gal.php i use the lightbox knows gallery !!

    In order for you to expect any kind of reply from the group, you are
    going to need to clean up the grammar and spelling some. I understand
    you may not speak English, but if you could give it another shot I would
    be better able to understand what you need.

    Also, post some of the code you are talking about if it is small, or
    give the group a URL to look at where the code lives.

    Without those things, you won't get replies, and you definitely will not
    get help.

    All the best,
    ~A!

    --
    anthony at my pet programmer dot com
    Anthony Levensalor, Jan 14, 2008

    Anthony Levensalor, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Beshoo

    Beshoo Guest

    On Jan 13, 6:56 pm, Randy Webb <> wrote:
    > Anthony Levensalor said the following on 1/13/2008 9:45 PM:
    >

    > > On 1/11/2008 7:09 PM, Beshoo wrote:
    > >> Hi gaiz !!
    > >> Just i wnat to ask is there any sloution for ajax when it dosent take
    > >> the javscitpt functions ?? in other words
    > >> I order a page through AJAX call  [ xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject() ......]
    > >> in this page [which i called namly gal.php]

    > >> i hav fucntions (javascript funcitons) most of thes funtions dosent
    > >> work ???
    > >> is seems normal proplem !! I gogled but in vain :(

    > >> any sloution
    > >> note : in this page gal.php i use the lightbox knows gallery !!

    > > In order for you to expect any kind of reply from the group, you are
    > > going to need to clean up the grammar and spelling some. I understand
    > > you may not speak English, but if you could give it another shot I would
    > > be better able to understand what you need.

    > > Also, post some of the code you are talking about if it is small, or
    > > give the group a URL to look at where the code lives.

    > > Without those things, you won't get replies, and you definitely will not
    > > get help.

    > You might be interested to know that you hit the exact reason I have not
    > replied to that question. The answer lies in the URL's I sent you though. :)
    >
    > Dynamic Loading Scripts.
    >
    > --
    > Randy
    > Chance Favors The Prepared Mind
    > Javascript Best Practices -http://www.JavascriptToolbox.com/bestpractices/- Hide quoted text -

    what about you man !!!
    My English is perfect; I am studying ENGLISH literature !! Just I
    liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(

    any way thanx for all!
    Beshoo, Jan 14, 2008
  5. Beshoo

    Beshoo Guest

    In short !! I am Trying to make Image loading for this gallery !!
    check it : http://www.x-architects.com/x.php?architects=projects
    each image order through ajax fucntion the gal.php page :

    The Ajax function which order the page
    function get_pro(pro_id)
    {
    xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject()
    if (xmlHttp==null)
    {
    alert ("Browser does not support HTTP Request")
    return
    }
    var url="gal.php"
    url=url+"?pro_id="+pro_id
    url=url+"&sid="+Math.random()
    xmlHttp.onreadystatechange=stateChanged
    xmlHttp.open("GET",url,true)
    xmlHttp.send(null)

    });
    }
    function stateChanged()
    {
    if (xmlHttp.readyState==4 || xmlHttp.readyState=="complete")
    {

    document.getElementById("outerImageContainer").innerHTML=xmlHttp.responseText ;
    //---------------------------------- Xml Request.
    function GetXmlHttpObject()
    {
    var xmlHttp=null;
    try
    {
    // Firefox, Opera 8.0+, Safari
    xmlHttp=new XMLHttpRequest();
    }
    catch (e)
    {
    //Internet Explorer
    try
    {
    xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
    }
    catch (e)
    {
    xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
    return xmlHttp;
    }

    the loading script DOM

    <script type="text/javascript">
    function loding()
    {

    document.getElementById("LaodingImage").style.display="block";

    if (document.getElementById("proj_image").complete == true)
    {

    document.getElementById("LaodingImage").style.display="none";
    document.getElementById("proj_image").style.display="block";

    </script>

    this loading script works perfectly alone ! but when i tried to make
    mentioned] its doesnt work !!!
    Beshoo, Jan 14, 2008

    http://www.jibbering.com/faq/faq_notes/clj_posts.html#ps1Post

    > what about you man !!!

    If that were a properly written question, it would end with one question
    mark that would not be preceded by whitespace.

    > My English is perfect;

    Not at all, you are imagining things.

    > I am studying ENGLISH literature !!

    So you would have provided sufficient proof here that knowing how
    to read English does not imply knowing how to write it properly.

    > Just I liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(

    "It's OK to be ignorant; it's not OK to play stupid."

    > any way thanx for all!

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    * *
    * G A M E O V E R *
    * *
    * Thank you for playing Usenet. *
    * *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 14, 2008
  7. On 1/14/2008 7:38 AM, Beshoo wrote:

    > what about you man !!!
    > My English is perfect; I am studying ENGLISH literature !! Just I
    > liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(
    >
    > any way thanx for all!

    When I posted the original response, you had no hope of getting help in
    this group. I was polite and courteous, because I understand the
    difficulties associated with learning the English language.

    Now, however, I am sorry I did attempt to help you, because you seem to
    me to not want help at all, at least not in any real sense. I was not
    nit-picking your post, it was completely unintelligible.

    Were I inclined to give you help before (I was), I find myself
    disinclined to offer any assistance now.

    And FYI, _my_ English is nowhere near perfect, and I am a native speaker
    who had a 4.0 in five different English Composition and Literature
    course in college. To claim a perfect mastery of the English language is
    folly for two reasons. First, absolute statements invite a challenge,
    always. Second, there is no one alive that can agree on what *perfect*
    English would be, even if such a thing as perfection existed.

    Good luck with your project.

    ~A!

    --
    anthony at my pet programmer dot com
    CLJ FAQ:
  8. Beshoo

    Beshoo Guest

    On Jan 14, 2:21 pm, Anthony Levensalor <>
    wrote:
    > On 1/14/2008 7:38 AM, Beshoo wrote:
    >
    > > what about you man !!!
    > > My English is perfect; I am studying ENGLISH literature !! Just I
    > > liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(

    > > any way thanx for all!

    > When I posted the original response, you had no hope of getting help in
    > this group. I was polite and courteous, because I understand the
    > difficulties associated with learning the English language.
    >
    > Now, however, I am sorry I did attempt to help you, because you seem to
    > me to not want help at all, at least not in any real sense. I was not
    > nit-picking your post, it was completely unintelligible.
    >
    > Were I inclined to give you help before (I was), I find myself
    > disinclined to offer any assistance now.
    >
    > And FYI, _my_ English is nowhere near perfect, and I am a native speaker
    > who had a 4.0 in five different English Composition and Literature
    > course in college. To claim a perfect mastery of the English language is
    > folly for two reasons. First, absolute statements invite a challenge,
    > always. Second, there is no one alive that can agree on what *perfect*
    > English would be, even if such a thing as perfection existed.
    >
    > Good luck with your project.
    >
    > ~A!
    >
    > --
    > anthony at my pet programmer dot com
    > CLJ FAQ:
    > <URL:http://www.jibbering.com/faq/>

    Thats GERAT !!! Really!! It Seems you have so much time to dispute !!
    Thats another proof that you are like women !
    As for me I dont have that time to write all this!! Please Just
    quesiton !! do u talk as much as u work?????!
    Another Thanx
    Beshoo, Jan 15, 2008
  9. On 1/15/2008 2:25 AM, Randy Webb wrote:
    [snip troll]
    > If you spent as much timing searching the odd-ball obviously
    > out-of-place words and phrases I have posted in this thread, you
    > wouldn't have time to nit pick about spelling.
    >
    > Especially if you pay attention to my last reply in this thread.

    I don't think there's any helping someone who knows everything, buddy.
    We have people here who actually want to be helped. (me included, in
    many cases. :) )

    ~A!

    --
    anthony at my pet programmer dot com
    CLJ FAQ:
  10. In comp.lang.javascript message <ab38d900-2b9e-43fd-aa9e-b037cb1f0e17@v2
    9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:06:06, Beshoo
    <> posted:

    >Thats GERAT !!! Really!! It Seems you have so much time to dispute !!
    >Thats another proof that you are like women !
    >As for me I dont have that time to write all this!! Please Just
    >quesiton !! do u talk as much as u work?????!
    >Another Thanx

    If in future you show signs of having grown up, you may become worthy of
    attention. But if you antagonise the experts, you will not. KETFOB.

    Dr J R Stockton, Jan 15, 2008