ajax dont take js fucntion ?????????

Beshoo

Hi gaiz !!
Just i wnat to ask is there any sloution for ajax when it dosent take
the javscitpt functions ?? in other words
I order a page through AJAX call [ xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject() .....]
in this page [which i called namly gal.php]

i hav fucntions (javascript funcitons) most of thes funtions dosent
work ???
is seems normal proplem !! I gogled but in vain :(

any sloution
note : in this page gal.php i use the lightbox knows gallery !!

thanx alot in advance !!
bai

Anthony Levensalor

Hi gaiz !!
Just i wnat to ask is there any sloution for ajax when it dosent take
the javscitpt functions ?? in other words
I order a page through AJAX call [ xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject() .....]
in this page [which i called namly gal.php]

i hav fucntions (javascript funcitons) most of thes funtions dosent
work ???
is seems normal proplem !! I gogled but in vain :(

any sloution
note : in this page gal.php i use the lightbox knows gallery !!

In order for you to expect any kind of reply from the group, you are
going to need to clean up the grammar and spelling some. I understand
you may not speak English, but if you could give it another shot I would
be better able to understand what you need.

Also, post some of the code you are talking about if it is small, or
give the group a URL to look at where the code lives.

Without those things, you won't get replies, and you definitely will not
get help.

All the best,
~A!

Anthony Levensalor said the following on 1/13/2008 9:45 PM:

[...]

You might be interested to know that you hit the exact reason I have not
replied to that question. The answer lies in the URL's I sent you though. :)

Dynamic Loading Scripts.

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

what about you man !!!
My English is perfect; I am studying ENGLISH literature !! Just I
liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(

any way thanx for all!

Beshoo

In short !! I am Trying to make Image loading for this gallery !!
check it : http://www.x-architects.com/x.php?architects=projects
each image order through ajax fucntion the gal.php page :

The Ajax function which order the page
function get_pro(pro_id)
{
xmlHttp=GetXmlHttpObject()
if (xmlHttp==null)
{
alert ("Browser does not support HTTP Request")
return
}
var url="gal.php"
url=url+"?pro_id="+pro_id
url=url+"&sid="+Math.random()
xmlHttp.onreadystatechange=stateChanged
xmlHttp.open("GET",url,true)
xmlHttp.send(null)

});
}
function stateChanged()
{
if (xmlHttp.readyState==4 || xmlHttp.readyState=="complete")
{

document.getElementById("outerImageContainer").innerHTML=xmlHttp.responseText ;
//---------------------------------- Xml Request.
function GetXmlHttpObject()
{
var xmlHttp=null;
try
{
// Firefox, Opera 8.0+, Safari
xmlHttp=new XMLHttpRequest();
}
catch (e)
{
//Internet Explorer
try
{
xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
}
catch (e)
{
xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
return xmlHttp;
}

the loading script DOM

<script type="text/javascript">
function loding()
{

document.getElementById("LaodingImage").style.display="block";

if (document.getElementById("proj_image").complete == true)
{

document.getElementById("LaodingImage").style.display="none";
document.getElementById("proj_image").style.display="block";

</script>

this loading script works perfectly alone ! but when i tried to make
mentioned] its doesnt work !!!

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Beshoo said:

If that were a properly written question, it would end with one question
mark that would not be preceded by whitespace.
My English is perfect;

Not at all, you are imagining things.
I am studying ENGLISH literature !!

So you would have provided sufficient proof here that knowing how
to read English does not imply knowing how to write it properly.
Just I liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(

"It's OK to be ignorant; it's not OK to play stupid."

any way thanx for all!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* *
* G A M E O V E R *
* *
* Thank you for playing Usenet. *
* *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PointedEars

Anthony Levensalor

what about you man !!!
My English is perfect; I am studying ENGLISH literature !! Just I
liked to be "PRAGMATIC" thats it !! :-(

any way thanx for all!

When I posted the original response, you had no hope of getting help in
this group. I was polite and courteous, because I understand the
difficulties associated with learning the English language.

Now, however, I am sorry I did attempt to help you, because you seem to
me to not want help at all, at least not in any real sense. I was not
nit-picking your post, it was completely unintelligible.

Were I inclined to give you help before (I was), I find myself
disinclined to offer any assistance now.

And FYI, _my_ English is nowhere near perfect, and I am a native speaker
who had a 4.0 in five different English Composition and Literature
course in college. To claim a perfect mastery of the English language is
folly for two reasons. First, absolute statements invite a challenge,
always. Second, there is no one alive that can agree on what *perfect*
English would be, even if such a thing as perfection existed.

Good luck with your project.

~A!

Beshoo

[...]

Thats GERAT !!! Really!! It Seems you have so much time to dispute !!
Thats another proof that you are like women !
As for me I dont have that time to write all this!! Please Just
quesiton !! do u talk as much as u work?????!
Another Thanx

Anthony Levensalor

On 1/15/2008 2:25 AM, Randy Webb wrote:
[snip troll]
If you spent as much timing searching the odd-ball obviously
out-of-place words and phrases I have posted in this thread, you
wouldn't have time to nit pick about spelling.

Especially if you pay attention to my last reply in this thread.

I don't think there's any helping someone who knows everything, buddy.
We have people here who actually want to be helped. (me included, in
many cases. :) )

~A!

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <ab38d900-2b9e-43fd-aa9e-b037cb1f0e17@v2
9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:06:06, Beshoo
Thats GERAT !!! Really!! It Seems you have so much time to dispute !!
Thats another proof that you are like women !
As for me I dont have that time to write all this!! Please Just
quesiton !! do u talk as much as u work?????!
Another Thanx

If in future you show signs of having grown up, you may become worthy of
attention. But if you antagonise the experts, you will not. KETFOB.