Ajax File Upload. Please, could someone please help me out? Thanks

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Dec 18, 2007.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I have a .NET 3.5 ListView inside an AJAX Update Panel.

    When the ListView is in insert mode it is possible to insert data into
    a SQL database through a form. I am using LinqDataSource.

    However, after the data is inserted, I want to upload a file to a
    folder, using AJAX.

    When the file is uploaded the Update Panel would consider everything
    done.

    How can I do this?

    I looked everywhere but couldn't find an example.

    Thanks,

    Miguel

    shapper, Dec 18, 2007