Ajax frameworks

McGeeky

Hi. I have been reviewing Ajax frameworks for .Net and really like the look
of MagicAjax, the open source framework, because of the simplicity of its
design. However I am a little concerned at using an open source framework
from a support perspective. Has anyone used MagicAjax in production, and
what are your experiences? Is there a commercial framework of similar design
to MagicAjax?

Thanks

Roy

I'm speaking to something else having never played with magicajax
before, but... Have you checked out client-side-callback functionality
built right into the 2.0 framework?

REALLY GREAT stuff.
My workflow sites here have been taken to a whole new "flickerless"
level. :)

McGeeky

Is client side call back Atlas or something else?

I am working on the assumption we will use Asp.Net 1.1 for our project :-(

Roy

Something else entirely. This page changed my life:

;)

Cutting Edge also put out something on CSC's... CSC is basically MS's
answer to AJAX.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/01/CuttingEdge/

Yeah, you need 2.0 to use the functionality mentioned in the articles...

Re: Ajax frameworks
From: McGeeky
Date Posted: 3/2/2006 10:18:00 AM

Is client side call back Atlas or something else?

I am working on the assumption we will use Asp.Net 1.1 for our project
:-(