AJAX Javascript file problem

Guest

I have individual Javascript files at the component level for components that
need to make AJAX calls to the server. The server returns a list of XML
elements with the name of the control whose contents will be updated and the
HTML of the new content. My client-side callback handler is generic in
handling this XML, and I don't want to copy it to all the individual
component-level Javascript files. I would like to have it in a common
Framework.js file; however, I don't receive any AJAX responses when I do that.

Is this not possible?

Thanks,
Terry

______________________
Terry Smith
Senior Architect
Insight Ecosystems

Guest

Yes, it is possible by the following syntex in your header.

<script type="text/javascript" src="js\AjaxVariables.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js\AjaxScript.js"></script>

My guess is that you know this, but if you are not getting a response back
make sure that your path is correct to your script files. Also, a good
example of this can be found at:

http://aspalliance.com/716