AJAX library still using previous namespace

William Johnston

Hello,

The following JavaScript code is created for a custom AJAX Web Control:

[
Sys.Application.add_init(function() {
$create(CustomScripts.AjaxListBox, null, null, null, $get("AvailableInstructionsListBox"));
});
]

I initially had the namespace of CustomScripts, but changed the namespace to something else. (At least I thought so.)

Is 'CustomScripts' a JavaScript notation?

If not, how do I update my JavaScript Control code?

In short, my double-click event handler is not firing.

Thanks,
William Johnston

Gregor Kofler

William Johnston meinte:
Hello,

The following JavaScript code is created for a custom AJAX Web Control:

[
Sys.Application.add_init(function() {
$create(CustomScripts.AjaxListBox, null, null, null, $get("AvailableInstructionsListBox"));
});
]

What are the [] good for?
I initially had the namespace of CustomScripts, but changed the namespace to something else. (At least I thought so.)

Did you or did you not? And to what? I suppose it's still "CustomScripts".
Is 'CustomScripts' a JavaScript notation?

No. It's an object containing another object (or property) "AjaxListBox".
If not, how do I update my JavaScript Control code?

Update to what?
In short, my double-click event handler is not firing.

I can't see a "double-click event handler" in your code.

Looks like your are using $evil_library_like_jquery_or_prototype. There
are groups dealing with those libraries in particular - perhaps you
should try there.

You're welcome.

Gregor

Ivan S

William Johnston meinte:
[...]

--http://photo.gregorkofler.at::: Landschafts- und Reisefotografiehttp://web.gregorkofler.com ::: meine JS-Spielwiesehttp://www.image2d.com     ::: Bildagentur für den alpinen Raum

Why "evil"? :)

Gregor Kofler

Ivan S meinte:
Why "evil"? :)

Jehova!

Just use your favourite search engine on this NG with "prototype jquery
good bad" or something like that. You'll find plenty of hits.

Gregor