Ajax modalpopup disappear when clicking "ok" or "cancel"

shaizaban

hello,
my question is as follows (very urgent):
i generated in an aspx page a modalpopup ajax control.
i inserted a user control into the panel contained in the popup
control.
the panel contains "ok" and "cancel", with no connectio to the user
control.
how can i cause the popup stay visible after "ok"?
any button i press causes the popup to disappear!!!
is there a way for it???

thanks very much,
Shai

Mark Rae

how can i cause the popup stay visible after "ok"?
any button i press causes the popup to disappear!!!
is there a way for it???

Impossible to tell unless you show us your code...