Ajax.net Development to Production = javascript error (baseType)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ryan, Mar 24, 2007.

  1. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    Hello everyone,

    Here is my error:

    Error: Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Value cannot be undefined.
    Parameter name:
    Source File:
    http://www.ebms.com/JobPosting/Scri...y88nNpgczzdGEBdYHHuM3cY1&t=633074954139375000
    Line: 702

    I tworks fine on my machine and our development server, but on the
    production machine we get this. Any ideas?

    I uninstalled the codename atlas thing and install the extensions and
    the new fetures . . . all the appropriate dlls are with my
    project . . . I'm not sure what to try next.

    Thanks for any help you can offer.

    Have agreat night,
    Ryan
    Ryan, Mar 24, 2007

  2. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    Re: Ajax.net Development to Production = javascript error (baseType)

    Redeployed with debugging turned off and wham-o, no errors! Not sure
    why exactly, must be a permissions thing . . . thanks anay way!
    Ryan

    Ryan, Mar 24, 2007