    javascript error. Am I missing something? Please help.

    Thanks.

    NB

    00_DotNetWarrior, Jul 30, 2007

  2. 00_DotNetWarrior

    bruce barker Guest

    AsyncPostBackTimeout is for timing out an ajax request. check the event
    log to see if a recycle happened, or you are using forms authentication
    and have the default 20 min timeout.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 30, 2007

  3. I had a similar issue and solved it by using ViewState instead of Session
    state.
    Depending on your requirements, this may work for you too.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jul 30, 2007