    the trick in this issue?

    Thanks.

    Daniel
    Daniel, Sep 30, 2008

  2. Hi Daniel,

    Thanks for your post. My name is Hongye Sun. It's my pleasure to work with
    you on this issue.

    I am writing to let you know that we are performing research on this issue
    right now. However, it is hard for us to do troubleshoot without
    reproducing code. Could you please send us the project in zip file to us?
    My email address is , remove 'online.'.

    Have a nice day!

    Regards,
    Hongye Sun (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    .

    http://support.microsoft.com/select/default.aspx?target=assistance&ln=en-us.
    Hongye Sun [MSFT], Oct 1, 2008

  3. Hi Daniel,

    I have tried ajax extensions and ajax control toolkit on a same web page
    and tested it in IE7 and IE6 but both of them are working. After searching
    on the web, it looks like a rare issue. Since it is hard for us the
    reproduce this issue, I strongly recommend you to send us the source code
    or you can put the source code here (aspx makeup, code behind and
    web.config files).

    Please let me know if you have any question about this. I am looking
    forward to your reply.

    Hongye Sun [MSFT], Oct 1, 2008
  4. Hi Daniel,

    I haven't heard from you after my last reply in this thread. I am not sure
    if your problem has been well resolved or still need our assistance. Would
    you mind letting us know your progress? I will be more than happy to be
    assistance.

    Hongye Sun [MSFT], Oct 7, 2008
  5. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks Hongye, I haven't found a solution to this issue yet. Will send you
    the source.

    Thanks.

    Daniel

    Daniel, Oct 8, 2008
  6. Daniel

    Steven Cheng Guest

    Hi Daniel,

    Since Honye has been absent this week, I'll help him work with you on this
    issue. I've received the package you sent, currently I'll build a IE6
    system to perform some test on this. I'll let you know the test result soon.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    --------------------

    <>
    <>
    >Subject: RE: Ajax not working on IE6
    >Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:21:00 -0700

    >Thanks Hongye, I haven't found a solution to this issue yet. Will send you
    >the source.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Daniel
    >

    >""Hongye Sun [MSFT]"" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Daniel,
    >>
    >> I haven't heard from you after my last reply in this thread. I am not

    sure
    >> if your problem has been well resolved or still need our assistance.

    Would
    >> you mind letting us know your progress? I will be more than happy to be
    >> assistance.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Hongye Sun (, remove 'online.')
    >> Microsoft Online Community Support
    >>
    >> Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments

    and

    Please
    >> .

    rights.

    Steven Cheng, Oct 9, 2008
  7. Daniel

    Steven Cheng Guest

    Hi Daniel,

    I have just take a look at the example page you provided. It seems the page
    includes many other ascx user controls also referenced types, therefore, I
    cannot quite run it on my side.

    =================================

    <%@ Register TagPrefix="azpn" Namespace="Aspentech.CUI.Controls"
    Assembly="Aspentech.CUI.Controls, Version=6.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=9c3ccfb9174332f6" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="OrderParameters"
    Src="../UserControls/OrderParameters.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="OrderDetail"
    Src="../UserControls/OrderDetail.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="OrderBasicPhases"
    Src="../UserControls/OrderBasicPhases.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="OrderResources"
    Src="../UserControls/OrderResources.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="OrderResourceDetail"
    Src="../UserControls/OrderResourceDetail.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="DisplayColumns"
    Src="../UserControls/DisplayColumns.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="MainMenu"
    Src="../UserControls/MainMenu.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="AuditReason"
    Src="../UserControls/AuditReason.ascx" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="cc1" Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit"
    Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" %>
    <%@ Register Assembly="System.Web.Entity, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
    Namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" TagPrefix="asp" %>
    ===================================

    Is it possible that we generate a simplified page(or a project which
    contains only the the necessary stuffs) so that I can run it completely on
    my side?

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    --------------------
    >Subject: RE: Ajax not working on IE6
    >Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:21:00 -0700

    >Thanks Hongye, I haven't found a solution to this issue yet. Will send you
    >the source.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Daniel
    >

    >""Hongye Sun [MSFT]"" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Daniel,
    >>
    >> I haven't heard from you after my last reply in this thread. I am not

    sure
    >> if your problem has been well resolved or still need our assistance.

    Would
    >> you mind letting us know your progress? I will be more than happy to be
    >> assistance.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Hongye Sun (, remove 'online.')
    >> Microsoft Online Community Support
    >>
    >> Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments

    and

    Please
    >> .

    rights.