    tell, the Web.config is set up properly.

    Any tips as to what might be the problem?

    thanks in advance.

    brice, Jul 28, 2007

  2. brice

    Guest

    I was having the same issue and it turns out that REbuilding the
    solution fixes the issue. Build won't work, you have to rebuild.
    Apparently this regenerates the proxy. Unfortunately this means (from
    what I've seen) that everytime you make a change to your server-side
    method, you'll have to rebuild the solution in order to see that
    change. Otherwise the proxy will call the old method (pre-change).

    If anyone knows a more efficient way to see your changes, please let
    me know

    -chad

    , Aug 10, 2007

  3. brice

    Guest

    looks like changing and saving the web.config will accomplish the same
    thing...

    -chad

    , Aug 10, 2007
  4. Well, changing web.config does the same thing as rebuilding.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Aug 10, 2007