    Thank you
    --
    Jerry

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnkgQw==?=, Aug 9, 2007

  2. Hi Jerry,

    I'm not sure if you've seen the official documentation of AJAX here:

    #ASP.NET AJAX > Web Services > Exposing Web Services to Client Script
    http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/tutorials/ExposingWebServicesToAJAXTu
    torial.aspx

    Of course the tutorial only explained some basic usage of this.

    Dino Esposito has once written an article in MSDN Magazine on the topic
    about "Page Methods vs. Web Service Methods" which I think is quite good:

    #Cutting Edge: Perspectives on ASP.NET AJAX -- MSDN Magazine, February 2007
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/07/02/CuttingEdge/default.aspx#S5

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Aug 10, 2007

  3. Hi Jerry,

    I'm writing to check the status of this post. Please feel free to let me
    know if there's anything else I can help. Thanks.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Aug 14, 2007