    working initially (I used to make work those ajax postback) but obliviously I
    changed something that make my page going like this.

    Some one has an idea? Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TG91aXMtUGhpbGlwcGUgRHVtb3VsaW4=?=, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Since the Remote Scripting client callback (or, "AJAX") mechanism is
    different for each vendor, I'd suggest the first place to go is the control
    vendor's site or help forums. If you are having the issue, most likely others
    have too and that's where you would have the highest chance of getting an
    answer specific to that vendor's control.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Mar 14, 2006