    Seems to be I am having the same issue posted here:
    http://forums.asp.net/t/1117431.aspx

    Thanks...

    Miro, Nov 18, 2009

  2. Miro

    Vijay Guest

    Use SelectedIndexChanged event. If the problem persist try to postback
    using javascript (ie)__dopostback.
    If you want to postback asynchronously. Please use this javascript code.

    function Postback() {
    doPostBackAsync('txtNew', 'TextChanged');
    }

    function doPostBackAsync(eventName, eventArgs) {
    var prm = Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance();
    if (!Array.contains(prm._asyncPostBackControlIDs, eventName)) {
    prm._asyncPostBackControlIDs.push(eventName);
    }
    if (!Array.contains(prm._asyncPostBackControlClientIDs,
    eventName)) {
    prm._asyncPostBackControlClientIDs.push(eventName);
    }
    __doPostBack(eventName, eventArgs);
    }
    </script>

    I've used this coding to search items in a listbox asynchronously when it
    enter the characters in a textbox.

    Vijay chandar
    ASP.NET developer and SQL Server Admin

    Vijay, Nov 18, 2009

  3. Miro

    Miro Guest

    Thanks Vijay,

    I will have a look at it and give it a try.

    Its wierd, exact same website viewd from the machine beside me does not have
    that problem.

    Miro

    Miro, Nov 19, 2009