    suspect it's due to being in one long line.)

    Later versions of Safari correct this problem, but 1.3.2 is still fairly
    prevalent. Is there a fix to the script resource to address this?
    =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1bWJh?=, Feb 15, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1bWJh?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    You should be able to create a modified script, put that on disk and just
    set the script path

    Just place the script say on root folder of your app and then on
    ScriptManager

    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
    <Scripts>
    <asp:ScriptReference Name="MicrosoftAjax.js"
    Path="MicrosoftAjax.js" />
    </Scripts>
    </asp:ScriptManager>

    This way it looks for the script on the disk, not from the resource and it
    gives you chance to fix it, what it takes to fix (split it on few lines or
    something)

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 15, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1bWJh?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Blogged about it:
    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/a..._Framework_2200_-scripts-in-ASP.NET-Ajax.aspx

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 15, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1bWJh?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Update: If you check my blog post, it's being said that ASP.NET Ajax isn't
    supported on saafari 1.3. It's likely that there are other issues as well.

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 16, 2007
  5. Thanks for the tip on the Path attribute.

    I've also seen that 1.3 is not supported, but I don't think our usage
    figures support that as a good decision. In any case for our purposes, the
    debug version seems to work, so using our own path is likely to be adequate.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJ1bWJh?=, Feb 19, 2007