AJAX send a JS Alert

David

Hi all,

I am using AJAX in my app.

I have a button that is updating the database, but when I click the button,
I am not getting any feedback (normal (no ajax) would post back the page,
which is a sort of feedback). What I would like to do is to pop-up a
javascript alert to the client when the AJAX responds, but I cannot see how
to do that.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Dave Colliver.

You could display such a message with a JavaScript alert upon the AJAX
EndRequest method.

see PageRequestManager methods:

add_beginRequest(BeginRequestHandler);
add_endRequest(EndRequestHandler);