    What ever I do it is white, white and white

    thanx

    ton
    ton, Apr 10, 2009

  2. Have you tried using overiding the default css for tab container?

    I have posted an article with example code and sample CSS explaining how to
    acheive this here http://ctrlf5.net/?p=56
    Hope this helps.

    --

    Thank You,
    Nanda Lella,

    This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Nanda Lella[MSFT], Apr 29, 2009