    installs templates for AJAX-enabled Web site projects")

    I have installed Microsoft Visual C# 2005 EE too.

    Thanks in advance
    Tomek, Oct 8, 2007

  2. Tomek

    Guest

    Hi,

    Try using this link for downloading ajax.

    https://www.microsoft.com/downloads...FA-E8C9-42E3-AA19-08E2C027F5D6&displaylang=en

    i recently downloaded form here.

    bye

    On Oct 8, 3:04 pm, "Tomek" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have installed ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 and ASP.NET AJAX Control
    > Toolkit, but there isn't a template "ASP.NET AJAX-enabled Web Site" in my
    > Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition(?) Do you know why? Do I have to
    > do anything else?
    > (onhttp://www.asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/InstallingASPNETAJAX.aspxI
    > have found: "If you have Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 installed on your
    > computer, the installation process (ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 )
    > installs templates for AJAX-enabled Web site projects")
    >
    > I have installed Microsoft Visual C# 2005 EE too.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    , Oct 8, 2007

  3. Tomek

    Tomek Guest

    Thanks for answer. I have just uninstalled, then installed AJAX extensions
    again, and now it's ok.

    bests

    Uzytkownik <> napisal w wiadomosci

    Tomek, Oct 10, 2007