    Anyone knows whats happening ? I fixed some errors on controls adding
    a <DOCTYPE ....> tag, but it didnt work on this...

    Thx.

    Jl_G_0, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Jl_G_0 wrote:
    > Hey all, Im using some tools from the ASP.NET Ajax Toolkit, and its
    > working fine on IE6, but users that updated to IE7 are getting
    > javascript errors ('Access Denied' at some lines).
    > The main problem Im having is with the CollapsiblePanelExtender, that
    > gives javascript errors when the user clicks to expand it instead of
    > expanding.
    > Anyone knows whats happening ? I fixed some errors on controls adding
    > a <DOCTYPE ....> tag, but it didnt work on this...
    >
    > Thx.

    Have you tried the code in Firefox? It's pickier about standards, so if
    you get it to work there, it's very likely to work in IE also. The main
    reason that I ask, however, is because of the nice error reporting in
    Firefox. The Error Console shows any Javascript errors that occurs (as
    well as CSS errors), and by clicking it you can view the exact code
    causing the error.

    Another option is enabling script debugging in IE and run the
    application in debug mode from Visual Studio. That should let you debug
    the Javascript.

    (For debugging in Firefox, have a look at the Venkman project.)

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=, Sep 24, 2007