    Mike Guest

    Why when I create Calender Extender control on my web page from the Ajax Toolkit, why does it create 14 references of the AjaxControlTookit.resources.dll in my project ontop of the reference to the AjaxControlToolKit.dll and AjaxControlToolkit.pdb files?

    How can I have only one reference to that dll when i create a ajax control on my web form?

    Mike, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Mike-

    Are those 14 references each of the languages? (en, es, fr, etc?) If so,
    then it is usually because you are referencing the AjaxControlToolkit.dll
    file while it's in it's sample directory (\SampleWebSite\Bin\). If you look
    in that Bin directory, you'll see each of the languages.

    To get around that, copy the AjaxControlToolkit.dll OUT of that directory
    and into another directory and then reference it.

    -dl

    --
    David R. Longnecker
    http://blog.tiredstudent.com

    David R. Longnecker, Sep 12, 2007

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    thanks, after I posted this I tooled around with it some more and realized
    where I was referencing the DLL from

    thanks.

    Mike, Sep 12, 2007