Ajax UpdatePanel and Virtual Earth

Martin

Hi

We need to generate the javascript for adding the pushpins based on params
entered during the update panel update. Ie they will enter city and we want
to write back to the page the javascript for adding the pushpins and then to
fire this function using the EndRequest event.
We have the code creating the javascript ok, but the updatepanel refuses to
write this to the page and allow it to be called. Thus the map does not get
updated.

Any ideas how we can do this?

bruce barker

the update panel works but setting the panels innerHTML to the html passed
back from the server. the browser will not process any inline javascript. to
get around this the ajax script manager has routines to register javascript
to load/run after postback. see the docs.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

George Ter-Saakov

You have to use ScriptManage.RegisterClinetScript (something like that,
donot remmeber exact method name)

George

George Ter-Saakov

You have to use ScriptManager.RegisterClinetScript (something like that,