    control is in an UpdatePanel.. but maybe this panel is in Conditionnal
    mode... you see?

    Any Ideas!?

    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Jan 15, 2009

  2. "Mike Gleason jr Couturier" <> a écrit dans le message
    de news: ...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to know something in the OnInit() function of my custom control:
    >
    > I want to know, on an ajax postback, if my control is contained in an
    > UpdatePanel _being_ updated.
    >
    > I can determine whether or not the page is in asynch postback and wheter
    > the control is in an UpdatePanel.. but maybe this panel is in Conditionnal
    > mode... you see?
    >
    > Any Ideas!?

    Nevermind!

    "UpdatePanel..::.IsInPartialRendering Property

    Gets a value that indicates whether the UpdatePanel control is being updated
    as a result of an asynchronous postback."

    Mike

    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Jan 15, 2009

  3. Forget it damn it, it's always false..

    Any ideas?!

    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Jan 16, 2009
  4. "Mike Gleason jr Couturier" <> a écrit dans le message de
    news: %...
    > Forget it damn it, it's always false..
    >
    > Any ideas?!

    It's only available from the Render override! Cool!

    Thanks

    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Jan 16, 2009