AJAX & UpdatePanels

Mike Gleason jr Couturier

Hi,

I need to know something in the OnInit() function of my custom control:

I want to know, on an ajax postback, if my control is contained in an
UpdatePanel _being_ updated.

I can determine whether or not the page is in asynch postback and wheter the
control is in an UpdatePanel.. but maybe this panel is in Conditionnal
mode... you see?

Any Ideas!?

Mike Gleason jr Couturier

Mike Gleason jr Couturier said:
Hi,

I need to know something in the OnInit() function of my custom control:

I want to know, on an ajax postback, if my control is contained in an
UpdatePanel _being_ updated.

I can determine whether or not the page is in asynch postback and wheter
the control is in an UpdatePanel.. but maybe this panel is in Conditionnal
mode... you see?

Any Ideas!?

Nevermind!

"UpdatePanel..::.IsInPartialRendering Property

Gets a value that indicates whether the UpdatePanel control is being updated
as a result of an asynchronous postback."

Mike

Mike Gleason jr Couturier

Mike Gleason jr Couturier said:
Forget it damn it, it's always false..

Any ideas?!

It's only available from the Render override! Cool!

Thanks