AJAX.UPDATER + ASP.NET

Balaji

Hi,

I used AJAX.UPDATER method to pass the querystring values to asp.net
page. I want to know how to retrieve the value from this method in
asp.net page. Please guide me

GArlington

Hi,

I used AJAX.UPDATER method to pass the querystring values to asp.net
page. I want to know how to retrieve the value from this method in
asp.net page. Please guide me

What did you actually do, what params did you set? Is it NOT obvious
how asp gets the values that you pass to it? If it is NOT obvious to
you, then read about how AJAX works...

T.J. Crowder

Hi,

I used AJAX.UPDATER method to pass the querystring values to asp.net
page. I want to know how to retrieve the value from this method in
asp.net page. Please guide me

As this is a Prototype-specific question (well, probably; it's hard to
tell whether it's Prototype or ASP.Net you're asking about), and
you've already asked it in the Prototype-specific group[1], perhaps
simply await answers there rather than cross-posting.