ajax web.config still points to pre-rtm assembly

Guest

I installed the ajax rc candidate bits on my visual studio.net 2005.
Recently I deleted them and installed the rtm bits.
I just created a new ajax web site, and the web.config still points to the
microsoft.web<I forget the rest of the name, its the pre-rtm name> assembly.
Its as if Im using an old template.
Any ideas on the fix?
Thanks much

Guest

The problem doesnt happen if Im creating an ajax web site. Its if Im
creating an ajaxtoolkit site.