AJAX with regular javascript on same page

Carlos

Hi all,

I was just given the task to include an AJAX Modal Popup control on a page
that had been evolving without
the normal aspx code behind , and that has another modal popup supported by
regular javascript. The page also has
a couple of form tags, and multiple javascript functions supporting menus. I
did transform the page to support
code behind, and included AJAX.

The problem is that when my popup appears I am able to
work on the menus (i.e. not modal), and the popup looses the intended color.

This is a probably a very complex problem, but wanted to see if someone was
able to understand it, and have some advice. Thanks!